The ITEC Group provide services and resources to families with children aged 0 to 6 years.
How we help
Caring for children and keeping them safe is a shared responsibility. We work to deliver a range of services to help families raise safe, happy, healthy and supported children.
We believe that all children deserve to feel safe and empowered which is why our services are age, gender and culturally appropriate, and the utmost care is taken regarding health and safety.
We strive to empower families with small children by;
• Providing relevant resources, education and services
• Ensuring safety and well-being
• Strengthening families and support networks
• Offering culturally specific support
• Employing compassionate staff
We also provide specialist services working with Indigenous clients as well as for those persons with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
The ITEC Group’s main goal is to support the needs of our clients and ensure children are raised in safe, healthy, culturally appropriate environments. We aim to strengthen families by providing resources and support as well as encouraging community engagement.
We provide a range of services from in-home support to education and training. Our caring and understanding staff are highly experienced in working with small children and families from all walks of life and have qualifications across a broad range of services.
- Daily assistance with personal activities and household tasks such as cleaning and meal preparation.
- Transport to community activities, medical appointments and other transportation needs.
- Personal care such as personal hygiene, bathing, dressing and grooming, continence support, and other tasks as requested by you
- Social and community assistance such as sourcing and engaging in community and recreational activities.
- Improving health and wellbeing through exercise, physiology and education.
- In-home care which can be pre-planned and reoccurring or standalone support.
- Emergency care both in home and community based when the unexpected happens.
- Holidays pre-arranged trips and vacations
- Recreation including adaptive sports and hobbies.
- Social connection such as meeting new people, joining a club or team, visiting friends or relatives.
- Life skills may include classes, courses or workshops.
- Personal goals that improve independence.
- Health and wellbeing such as exercise, alternative therapies and religious/cultural services and events.
Working around Australia
The ITEC Group work with individuals and communities across Queensland and the Northern Territory as well as the Torres Strait Islands. We have offices located in Cairns, Townsville, Rockhampton, Mackey, Mt Isa, Thursday Island, Darwin, Alice Springs, Katherine and Tennant Creek.